1. Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
2. What is Stress Management?Models
3. What is Stress?Types and Source of Stress
4. What is E-Recruitment? Advantages of E-Recruitment
5. What is Industrial Policy: Objectives and Significance
6. The Industrial Disputes Act 1947
7. What is Balanced ScoreCard?
8. Essentials of 7 C’s of Communication
9. Interview Conducting Tips & Techniques
10. Interview Preparation/Art of Giving Interviews
11. Formal Interview and Informal Interviews
12. What is Interview?Objectives,Techniques
13. What is Report Writing? Characteristics
14. Informal Communication Types:Advantages,Disadvantages
15. What is Formal Communication?Characteristics, Advantages
16. What is Cross-Cultural Communication?
17. What is Listening? Objectives and Process.
18. Verbal Communication?Characteristics ,Advantages and Disadvantages
19. What is Non-Verbal Communication: Characteristics,Advantages
20. Difference between Centralization and Decentralization