1. Types of Fund Transfers: IMPS,NEFT,RTGS
2. Bank Reconciliation Statement
3. What is Kiosk Banking?
4. Merchant Banking Meaning and Functions
5. National Housing Bank (NHB)
6. Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
7. Types of Risk in Bank
8. Asian Development Bank (ADB)
9. What is World Bank? Objectives of World Bank
10. What is Reinsurance? Nature,Objectives and Regulation
11. Types of Insurance? Life Insurance and General Insurance
12. Functions of Insurance & Characteristics of Insurance Contract
13. What is the Concept of Insurance?
14. What is NPA? (NON PERFORMING ASSETS)
15. What is Ombudsman Scheme for Banks?
16. Phases of Nationalization Indian Banks
17. Nationalization of Banks in India:Objectives
18. What is Banking Regulation Act,1949?
19. Different types of Plastic money
20. What is Plastic Money?Uses and Limitations of Plastic Money